Monday, December 1, 2008

Crunch Time...

Since there are only four days from now until the LSAT, my brain has officially moved into panic mode. Thanksgiving break went by a LOT faster than I expected, and I don't feel like I'm nearly prepared to take this test. I took a prep course a while back, and it helped a little, but between homework and final exams and term papers, I haven't had time to just sit down and study. So for those of you who're interested, here's my current plan of attack:
  1. Work through bits and pieces of some online sample tests tonight
  2. Read through those dusty practice books tomorrow
  3. Panic a little bit... then work through more practice tests
  4. Play a few logic puzzles (my least favorite part of the LSAT)
  5. Get a good night's sleep on Friday

Are any of you planning on taking a graduate school entrance exam? Have you ever taken one before? I think everyone applying for grad school and taking entrance exams could use some awesome study (or cramming) tips, or even just advice about how to not stress out!

No comments:

Post a Comment